For over a century, Dinuba has maintained a forward thinking attitude and strives to positively impact the economic vitality and enhance the quality of life in the region. Read More
- Fireplaces and wood stoves- Make sure stoves installed properly
- Wood stoves should be good quality and laboratory tested
- Have chimney inspected annually and cleaned as needed
- Do not use flammable liquids to start or accelerate any fire
- Keep a metal screen in front of fireplace opening to prevent embers or sparks from jumping out.
- Do not use large amounts of paper to build a roaring fire.
- Keep flammable materials away from fireplace mantel
- NEVER BURN CHARCOAL INDOORS
- NEVER CLOSE YOUR DAMPER WITH HOT ASHES IN YOUR FIREPLACE
Congratulations to Motor Officer Pete Padama, who participated in the 6th Annual Cen-Cal Motors Competition last Friday (10-25-13). The event was hosted by Visalia Police Traffic Unit at Plaza Park in Visalia. Officer Padama placed second in his division and was awarded the 2nd place medal and a commemorative belt buckle.
Officer Padama, thank you for your cooperation and for representing the Dinuba Police Department at this event.
Arkona & El Monte (Northeast corner)
APN(s) 014-063-026, 014-063-021, 014-063-024, 014-063-023, 014-063-028, and
014-063-022. (Sold as one lot)
Arkona & El Monte (Southwest corner)
APN 017-040-020 & 017-040-024
7,928 sq.ft. (0.182 acres)
For questions, maps, pricing information, or to present an offer to purchase these properties please contact Jayne Anderson at:
Dinuba City Hall - (405) E. El Monte, Way, Dinuba - (559) 591-5900
Nov. 23rd- Mens * Nov. 24th- Coed
Entry Fee: $150 per team & 1 toy per player
- (Toy value must be a $10 Minimum)
- No alcoholic beverages allowed on park
- Limit 6 teams – Double elimination
Registration requires $50 deposit paid by Nov. 20th to:
City of Dinuba Parks & Community Services (1390 E. Elizabeth Way)
For more information contact: Sports Coordinator Danelle Zavala at (559) 591-5940
Status of Construction: During the months of July, August and September the Contractor continued work on the bridge superstructure, which consists of the bridge soffit, girders and deck that span over the Kings River. During this time approximately 2,700 cubic yards of concrete were placed, which includes a majority of the superstructure concrete. By the end of October, the remainder of the superstructure concrete will be placed, which includes about 350 cubic yards of concrete for the sidewalk and overhang areas of the bridge. Once all of the superstructure concrete is in place and has reached sufficient strength, approximately five hundred thirty (530), six tenths of an inch (0.6") diameter steel strands will be pushed through 4-inch diameter ducts within the bridge girders throughout the length of the bridge and tensioned to a load of approximately 44,000 lbs each, which will compress the bridge structure and cause the steel strands to elongate approximately 4-feet! The "post-tensioned" steel serves as the most critical structural element in the bridge, and once it is in place and tensioned (scheduled for early November), the bridge will be self supporting and be able to support all highway legal vehicle loads.
The Government Finance Officers Association has awarded the City of Dinuba with the 2013 Distinguished Budget Presentation Award. This award is the highest form of recognition in governmental budgeting and only a select few cities across the country are selected to receive it.
- Commercial – 11.5 acres (S/E corner Auto Mall Drive & El Monte Way).
- Commercial – 10,150 sq. ft. parcel (S/W corner Arkona & El Monte Way).
- Net size will be smaller due to El Monte Road widening.
- Industrial – 45 acres (S/E corner Sierra Way & Road 74).
- Industrial –58.28 acres (S/W corner Sierra Way & Road 74).
- RCO – 20 acres (N/E corner Road 70 & Avenue 408).
For further information regarding these properties contact Jayne Anderson, Assistant City Manager/City Clerk at 559 591 5900.